cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing insane charges

ukracer
On our wavelength

Hi is it often Virgin sales lie twice and then stick a £300 charge on an account

18 REPLIES 18

ukracer
On our wavelength

I have the same problem but I have been slapped with a £300 charge and a new contract I have not agreed or signed.

ukracer
On our wavelength

I am just about to give notice as my contract was altered despite the sales guy lying. I now have a £300 charge added to my bill. I have been with Virgin over 25 years in one of its various guises.

ukracer
On our wavelength

I have a similar problem. Can you pm me as well please?

ukracer
On our wavelength

I am finding the inbox is full which is worrying in itself. But I j7st can't get to speak to anyone with half a brain. 😞

ukracer
On our wavelength

You are not the only one e. I have a massive 300 quid allegedly a disconnection free.

And I am getting inbox full and can't get a chat online or a voice call with anyone useful.  😞

ukracer
On our wavelength

Yes I am having the same problem. Lies from sales people. Can't get contact with anyone sensible on the phone.

Hey ukracer, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear about this.

What was this £300 charge for, does it mention on the bill?

I can see you've reached out to the team, did they help at all?

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hey ukracer, we have replied on another thread you posted on.

Please do try and keep this to one thread going forward. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ukracer,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you've not had a great experience. However, I can see that one of my colleagues has already responded to you on this matter via another post you've made on the forums.

We'll continue to assist you with this from there going forward.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!