cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can't use that password

JoshCusack
Joining in

Hi I'm a new customer and I have been trying to create an account with you for well over a week now and everytime I get to the point of choosing a password it just keeps saying that I can't use this password. I have now tried well over 50 passwords and still no joy. Its getting very frustrating now.

298 REPLIES 298

I'm sorry to hear this took a long time @Davesama but we are glad that this has now worked for you.

Thank you for updating the forums.

Spoiler
I desperately need to access my account. I never created an online account and now it would seem I can’t do anything with ones but like others it will not let me create a password. Please help. I’ve tried different emails. Different combinations for passwords. Including patterns suggested. What an Earth is going on?

Hi An_drewRaven 👋 welcome to community! Thank you for joining this thread and posting to let us know about your My VM registration issues.
Sorry to hear you have not been able to register and need support to access your online account. I will send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can offer further support with this. You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩

There are several reasons this can happen including; if you have ever previously used the same email address for a services account for us, if your services are not yet active and installed, and the possibility of an error that needs to be cleared by IT. If needed, we will get an IT ticket raised for you to try and get the issue resolved. 

Thank you for your patience whilst we investigate further and offer support! All the best. 🌞

Molly

could someone possibly resend a new link to me please as the last one I got sent did not work and I still can’t get into my account. I emailed back but had no reply. Thanks 

Thanks for coming back to us Eve32, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but as it has been awhile since we last went through security. I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Thanks for the update Eve32 and I'm glad that you're in your account now 😊

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

nikusa
Tuning in

I am also getting the same problem!!
tried different password combinations even what were told in this forum but still not able to create password .!
Please can anyone solve my this problem!!
Please PM me as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very urgent

Please Help me also I am not able to register as on password field it says cannot use that password Please help me!!!!!!!!

PM me as soon as possible!

Hi nikusa, 

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry for the issue you've been having. 

Have you been able to try to suggestion that have been advised on this thread?

^Martin

tried everything but nothing worked can please Personal Message me!!!!