cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrongly billed for Netflix.

wilson777777
Tuning in

Netflix has been charged on my next bill, rang up on 150 and they said to take it up with Netflix, rang Netflix and they haven't got any record of my e-mail address, what do I do now?

4 REPLIES 4

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @wilson777777 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts. Sorry to hear you may have been incorrectly charged for Netflix. We can understand your concern and want to best help. To best look into this issue for you, I am sending you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad to have been able to help. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

I have a similar problem. My partner had own Netflix account, which we watched on home TV, which is through a VM top box.  Partner cancelled Netflix. Our 5 year old clicked onto the icon, I immediately said no you can't watch that anymore.  So we came out of it. But then VM put a charge of £17.99 on bill saying we had signed up for premium Netflix account. I didn't sign up for anything.

We queried the charge with VM, they said talk to Netflix.  We spoke to Netflix they said there was no account in my name and they had not charged anything.

We reported this back to VM who said they may be able to issue a refund if we could show cancellation. We supplied this but then when we spoke to VM again they denied offering a refund, said that the agent should not have done that and put it down to a training issue.

Since then we have gone back and forth between VM and Netflix,  neither of whom seem to have the £17.99, and yet they still expect us to pay it. 

The lack of customer service and the ability to escalate the issue with VM is unacceptable. If you can help in anyway it would be very much appreciated. 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi NazNazNaz123,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Many apologies for any issues faced, can I just ask to clarify, were you previously paying for Netflix through ourselves?

Let us know,

Kain