cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong account number showing on virginmedia.com

lovellpeter
Joining in

Hi.

I've moved property recently and took VM with me, but changed for a new package- new account number, old account deactivated. Everything for the new account is installed and working fine, but My Virgin Media is still showing my old account and I'm unable to change it over to my new one to see bills and such.

The same email was used. I called up and was told to try with a different email, which I did, but all it says with a new email is that there is already an account set up but it only leads me to the old, deactivated account and I can't get it switched over to my new account.

Kind regards.

15 REPLIES 15

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi lovellpeter,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Many apologies for the issues faced with the MyVM not being transferred over.

So we can investigate this further I've dropped you a PM.

The message will appear within the envelope icon at the top right hand side of the forum page.

Regards,

Kain

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your cooperation over PM lovellpeter,

The details should now be in process to transfer.

Do let us know if you require further assistance.

All the best,

Kain

Thanks for all you help Kain_W, you made the process so simple and easy to understand.

Having been on the phone earlier in the day for over an hour and getting nowhere, I will definitely be coming back to this forum in future should I have any further problems.

Many thanks

No problem at all, I will be happy to pass the feedback on.

I hope you have a lovely rest of the day. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I have the same problem please help

Hi @Justinmc12321 thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you, kindly expect the PM to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

NSumpter
Joining in

Hi there I am also having the same problem i think. MyVM account shows a previous account number and does not reflect the new packaged I have signed up to which means I cannot access any information regarding the package or the repeat install appointments that are being messed up.

Hi there @NSumpter 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have also faced this issue, let me pop you a private message so we can take a look.

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

This has also happened to me, can you assist? It has erased my direct debit too I don’t want to miss a payment