cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media have changed my contract without my permission

DarkCoolCat
Joining in

Simply put, my contract started on the 21st September 2022, this was for a minimum of 18 months until the 21st March 2024. Someone from Virgin has changed my contract, stuck loads of extras on to it and put my bill up without any contact from me... and let's not forget, they've charged me for making the changes too...

I've been on the line with them for three hours so far going over the same thing, they said i contacted them on the 28th of November, every time i tell them i have not and i want proof of this conversation they put me through to someone else.

This is totally criminal what they are doing, changing contracts without permission, lying to your face saying 'I contacted them' unwilling to prove this. 

Does anyone know who you contact to make a formal complaint against this?  I wouldn't have minded if they said 'So sorry, it looks like someones made a mistake, I'll put your contract to the way it was and reimburse your money' But to bare face lie to me as well and say i asked for it.

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @DarkCoolCat 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back. 

I am so sorry to hear that this has happened and I can fully understand your frustrations and concern. I would like to take a closer look into this with you. I will pop you a private message so we can do so. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.