cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOLT Billing

steveswalton
Joining in

I'm in the same position and found the process of contacting Virgin incredibly frustrating. Eventually I got through to Customer Services who couldn't tell me why I have been paying more in the past 2 months despite getting less choice which I wasn't informed about. Their option was to add a package worth £18 to a monthly cost that had already increased by £18 already. Called BT and their matching my old price and giving me the channels I've enjoyed with Virgin for 14 years.

5 REPLIES 5

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @steveswalton, and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

We're sorry to hear of the increase in cost that our team were seemingly unable to explain to you.

Can you confirm if you have since signed up for BT and are in the process of leaving Virgin Media, or if you're still seeking to remain a Virgin Media customer?

Thanks,

David_Bn

steveswalton
Joining in

I'm in the process of moving to BT. Since I registered to see if my opinion was common, I've been contacted by a representative who offered me a package which gets me the same as I enjoyed to June for £39. I had to speak to my wife and was unable to take the call the next day. I've no way of returning the call my end. I've since looked on your site and the MixTV/Mixit TV I was supposed to be moved onto doesn't appear. We now have Big/Bigger/Biggest. etc packages including 'Bigger' which would get me the same as I enjoyed previously before the price was increased to £73 for less and still getting me more than the £60 or so I was offered a week ago. I'm sorry but after 12 years its going to take more than that to keep me as a customer as it seems every call is offering a different package or price.

Hi steveswalton

To clarify, did you accept or wish to accept the offer proposed by our retentions representative?  If so and this doesn't appear to be have been applied, please let us know and we will be happy to look into this further for you.

Beth

steveswalton
Joining in

Another error. To day I've been charged the £75.06 which was advised to me on 17th August, so completely ignoring the £60 I'm supposed to be charged on 17th September. So willl I be refunded £75.06 on 17th Sept then charged £60? The whole issue is a mess frankly.

Hi @steveswalton 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear there is some confusion with your billing. We want to do our best to help from here. To do so, we have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs