cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexplained extra charges

draccusfly
Joining in

I contacted VM back in September to look to get a new deal as the last had expired.  Since then I am getting a regular call charge of 3 calls at 40p per call every single month, all seem to be on the same day but no number listed as being called.  I have raised several complaints to try and find out what these charges are for but VM just keep closing the ticket saying they have resolved, but no resolution offered.  We don't use the land line at all as we all have decent mobile contracts, so am struggling to understand what these charges are for, so does VM it seems.  

Feels like some scam, has anyone else had such regular charges?

Next step will be the regulatory body as VM seem unable or unwilling to address this issue

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @draccusfly 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your bill and phone line and thank you again for posting. I would like to take a closer look into this with you via a private message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.