cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to verify account for My Virgin Media

Pdmid2024
Tuning in

Good Morning, 

I am a new customer with Virgin Media, I have tried to sign up and gain access to my virgin media account multiple times; it constantly tells me that I need to verify my account; upon requesting the email and clicking on the link to verify my account it loads a new window and tells me that the verification link has expired. 

Can someone please advise as I am unable to manage my account whilst this is happening?

3 REPLIES 3

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Pdmid2024 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that you've not been able to access your online account. 

Have you tried loading the link from the verification email into a new browser or clearing your cache and cookies? 

Usually, you would need to enter in your date of birth and/or your security question and answer. If you haven't already provided these details and you're not being asked for them when prompted to complete your profile, there may be an issue with the page loading.

Have you tried signing into the My Virgin Media app too with any success?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hiya, 

I have tried logging in on Edge/ Chrome/ Ecosia all with cleared caches and to no avail. 

I dont think I have provided those as I havent been able to login to the My Virgin media account as yet so cannot complete my profile. 

I have just tried the app, but dont know my password and am yet to receive the reset link.

Ah okay. 
Thanks for trying that for me @Pdmid2024 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security to investigate this further. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley