cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sign in to My Virginmedia

Davidheath56
Joining in

I am trying to log into My Virginmedia. I entered my date of birth and answered the security question but it would not accept my password. I followed to link to reset my password but no matter what I enter as a new password it is not accepted. This has been happening for some time now and I see from this forum that several other users are experiencing the same issue. Please help resolve this issue as soon as possible

5 REPLIES 5

alif2108
Joining in

I too, am having the same issues with password reset/getting a broadband account set up and require assistance please. We have just got our Broadband installed today and when I tried to register for a new account it said I already had an account. Assuming this will be from my Virgin Media mobile that has recently been moved over to O2 last year. However, none of my previous passwords seem to work with my email address and I keep getting told to look out for an email to verify my email account.  Initially, I received the link and it then said that the link had expired however now when I try, nothing comes through.

I even tried to register again using another email but the Virgin Media Account Number already has my "unverified" email listed as it's email address 🙄. I have been going around in circles for the last hour and getting nowhere.  As this appears to be a common issue, so is obviously something amiss with your accounts system, can something be done centrally to resolve this?  As my email address was verified successfully to join this forum why is there such an issue when creating an account? 🤔  Can any Admins, please help as I would like to be able to see my Broadband account if possible please? 🙏

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @Davidheath56, and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've faced when trying to set up the account.

Can you please confirm if you've attempted to use an alternative browser, or clearing the cache on the browser you're using?

Thanks,

David_Bn

I have tried using an Android phone, an iPad and a Windows laptop with 3 different browsers and get the same result on all 3

Thanks for coming back to me @Davidheath56.

I'd be happy to take a closer look into this one for you - check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Thanks,

David_Bn

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to me via private message @Davidheath56, and I'm pleased to hear you've been able to have this resolved with our team. 

Do feel free to return to our Community Forums if anything further is required.

Thanks,

David_Bn