cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to setup online account for family member

SteveV111
Joining in

I don't seem to be able to setup an online account for a family member (same surname but different address/account).  It says account already exists and won't let me enter a different email address as it says account already exists even though it is a different account number).  Quick response would be appreciated as contract is due for renewal shortly.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us on our Community Forums @SteveV111, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the self-care account issues experienced for your relative.

When it comes to the administration and/or registration of a self-care account, we can only discuss this with the account holder for the services, or if a third party has gained a lasting power of attorney for the account holder.

Can you please advise us if you do have a lasting power of attorney, or if the account holder is in a position to come to us for assistance directly?

Thanks

David_Bn

Hi,  

Thanks for the prompt response. How does he (my elderly father) take this forward then?  Can he get in touch with someone directly or join this thread?  Online chat?  or some other means of communication. 

Regards

Stephen

Thanks for coming back to us @SteveV111.

If you're Father is able to create a Community Forums profile and comment on this thread, or create a new thread, we will be able to pick this up with him.

Alternatively, he'll need to contact us via our social media platforms (Facebook, X and Instagram) or call via 0345 454 1111 or 150 from a Virgin Media landline.

Thanks

David_Bn