cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to return equipment i dont have.

Pdg1
Joining in

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone can help. I have recently cancelled my virgin contract after several years. During my contract going back approximately 2 years i received a free upgrade tivo box. Virgin did not ask for the original back and so after a few months I recycled it. Now they are asking me to return it. Has anyone else had this? Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Pdg1 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear of your concerns with your requested equipment returns. Just to confirm, does the communication you've received mention if there's any charges for the original box?  If the communication specifically advises there is no charge for that set top box, then you can ignore that and send what you have, but if there's a charge advised, please do let us know and we'll investigate further for you.

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi, thanks for your reply. It does not specifically say there is or isn't a charge for the equipment, it just lists the equipment that needs to be returned.

Hi @Pdg1, thank you for your response.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel