cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register for My Virgin Media Account

RuthieV
Tuning in

Hi

I signed up for Virgin Media yesterday and have since received several emails suggesting that I register for My Virgin Media account now. However, every time I try to do this, once the 'I am not a robot' box has been ticked and I hit the Submit/Continue button, nothing happens, i.e. the same page with all completed details is displayed and I can get no further.

Any ideas please?

Thanks, Ruth

274 REPLIES 274

Hi Nico404,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, as advised an I T ticket has been raised in regards to you being unable to set up an Online account, apologies I was unable to help due to facing the same issues when trying, please allow up to 10 days.

In the meantime if you do need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul. 

seriyromanenko
Joining in

Hi there,
I'm having the same problem. I've been trying for a week but no luck.
"Sorry, there was a problem registering that password. Please choose a different one."

Need help to figure out this stupid issue...

Hi Seriyromanenko 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you onto our community forum 😊.

Our teams were working through the night to complete planned and essential work to our email service. This was carried out overnight to minimise disruption for our email users, but unfortunately we have since encountered some technical difficulties which means email users may be experiencing intermittent issues with their email service. We apologise for the inconvenience this is causing and our teams are working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I’m having the same issue won’t let me reset password saying invalid and not accepting any tried on various mobile devices no good 

Hey Paul2828,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account at the moment. 

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L