cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to cancel my account

Falkahachi
Joining in

I'v moved out of my house since November, and had to pay monthly until the end of my contract, now I've been trying for hours to get my contract cancelled,  they either transfer me from one person to another person and eventually getting now where, we finished our 18 months and now vergin claim they owe me £99.99 for absolutely no reason. I'v kept paying despite moving out few months ago until the end of my contract, I just need to speak to someone to stop this. I'v tried the webchat and it was supposed to finish everything last month but obviously is atotal lie.

I've read online and they been doing that for numerous leaving customers.

3 REPLIES 3

Cardiffman282
Problem sorter

They have indeed. Please share your cancellation experience with Ofcom https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Community-Natter/Breaking-OFCOM-investigating-VM-over-difficult...

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To cancel. 
https://www.virginmedia.com/help/cancel-virgin-media

Best thing I believe is snail mail, but make sure you send is as a signed for letter, quote name, account number and date to cancel. Don’t fit get you have to give 30 days notice. 

Virgin Media, Sunderland, SR43 4AA

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Falkahachi,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having trying to get your cancellation request actioned, I can take a further look into this to see what I can find and if I can assist in any way to get this sorted for, I will however need to take some information via private message to do so. Please look out for my message and we can get started.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L