cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access new account after house move

Jabbo87
Joining in

I'm unable to access billing or account details after a recent house move

There doesn't appear to be a way of unlinking my old account to my email address, so I can only access my previous information. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Jabbo87,

Once a new Online account has been set up you can then log in and change the email you use to your preferred, this is done Via your preferences in your Online Account.

Regards

Paul.      

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jabbo87,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are facing issues with your Online Account since moving homes, if this was a move bringing your account from one address to another we may be able to transfer the accounts, if this was done as a separate new account then due to it being a new account number, a new account would need to be set up using a different email address.

Regards

Paul.

Hi thanks for the reply. 

Surely there is a way to set it up using my email address? I would rather not set up a new email address because virgin can not transfer to the new account? 

Hi Jabbo87,

Once a new Online account has been set up you can then log in and change the email you use to your preferred, this is done Via your preferences in your Online Account.

Regards

Paul.      

What a rubbish system. 

Hi Jabbo87,

We can try Via a transfer however if unsuccessful it will need to be as above, I will send you an invite into a private chat, look out for the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.