cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access my virgin media account

Hooper01
Joining in

I've not been able to access my account, I've had nothing but problems since my order on 25/01/24.  I registered for an account prior to installation as advised on my new contract info, I was unable to verify my email, contacted Virgin several times, eventually this was verified but wouldn't accept the password I entered, try to reset password and error response is 'sorry there was a problem registering that password, please choose a different one'.  I've phoned various times and the advisors get the same problem. They raise a ticket to IT, but nothing ever comes of this,  given various timescales and promised phone calls but nothing happens, I've spent SO many hours talking to various people, but this is never resolved.  Seriously thinking about cancelling and moving back to Sky!

1 REPLY 1

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Hooper01 Thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community forums. 👋🏼

I'm so sorry to hear about the poor experience you are having in relation to the My Virgin Media account. 😢
We definitely don't want to see you leave over this. 🚫

I will assist you on the matter and get this sorted out for you.
I will send a private message for further support. ✉

Kind regards,
Ilyas. 

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs