cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rolling credit

jmilson96
Joining in

Anyone had any luck with rolling bill credits? 

I signed up for a new custome4 contract 13 days ago for m250 for £33 a month with 200 bill credit 

After a couple of days new deal popped up for M500 for the same price 

I spoke to multiple people about the issue and none were able to change it for me and they was giving me false information saying I would have 30 days cancellation notice. 

I put in a complaint that after a few days was closed saying 'after our conversation'... noone spoke to me 

I then went on chat again to complain and this person was able to get me the m500 for £33 a month with 200 bill credit. Said they would need to add a rolling credit every month of £20 to get to this price 

So i agreed but all I have recieved is emails saying my new bill is £53 a month 

Ive rang up again today to cancel completely due to how poor the customer service has been but been assured that it will be applied and the female I spoke to said she was getting her manager to sort (but he was busy in a meeting) and she would call me back. Did not like the sound of this just sounded like they are trying to fob me off until im outside my 14 days colling off period 

So anyone had any good luck with the rolling credit? Or should I just make sure to cancel ? Thank you 

1 REPLY 1

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jmilson96 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you have had with your package price. With the conversation you have had today with our team, they will be in the process of getting this completed for you. They aim to get any form of credits applied within a 24 hour period of the request. If you wish for us to check on this we would need to go into a private message.

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina