cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning VM Kit

scyman8
Joining in

I originally cancelled my account with VM on 27/12 due to moving overseas for work, but after the New Year I spoke to an agent on 3rd Jan informing them my plans has changed and won't be moving, so would like to keep my broadband and renew my contract. All sorted and the agent was very good. However she did say she would need to cancel the booked disconnection first before offering a better package to me, so I assumed she had done it. Now received an email to say they want their kit back (so obviously it wasn't cancelled). My new contract has started and I've already paid for it. I've been trying to call and using their online chat to no avail. All I need is for them to cancel the request for the kit back, please help, thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @scyman8 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're receiving incorrect requests to return equipment. I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @scyman8 thanks for getting back to me privately.  
This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have. 
Regards
Lee_R