cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning Equipment

LibraryJames
Tuning in

Hi there,

I was recently sent a new piece of equipment and have returned the old equipment as advised (following the instructions provided in the pack and using Yodel Store services). Here is the description and serial number of the returned equipment:

Item Type
Streaming Device

Item Description
Arris Stream Device

Serial Number
AAAB201003010000

Today I received an email reminding me to return this equipment. Is there any way I can obtain confirmation this equipment has been received? I'm afraid of being charged for it. It was posted on 31st August 2024. I attach screenshots of the email confirmation from Yodel (with tracking number) and tracking confirmation that the package was delivered. 

Any info or advice would be really appreciated.

Kind regards,
James

Yodel Email Confirmation.JPGYodel Tracking - Delivery Confirmation.JPG.

9 REPLIES 9

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi LibraryJames,

It can take up to 10 days for it to update on our side, if this time frame passes please let us know and we can take a closer look.

Alex_Rm

LibraryJames
Tuning in

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your reply. Will do. 

Will I receive any kind of confirmation once this has been updated?

Thanks again.

James

Hi James, 

Confirmations can be quite hit and miss I'm afraid however once the time has passed, if you're still worried, pop back to us here and we can take another look at things for you 🙂

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

LibraryJames
Tuning in

Thank you, Kath. I appreciate that.

All the best,

James

LibraryJames
Tuning in

Hi there,

Would it be possible for someone to have a look into this for me, please? It's now been more than 10 days since I posted back my Arris Stream Device (Serial Number AAAB201003010000), but I still haven't received any confirmation that it's been received/processed. I previously attached my Yodel e-receipt and details regarding tracking (it was marked delivered/returned). I would be very grateful for any information.

Kind regards,

James

Hello LibraryJames

Thanks for bringing the return issue to our attention on our community.

Returns usually take around 10 days to be fully processed and removed from customers accounts.

I'm happy to check your account from here if that is okay with you?

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to take some details and pass security
If you can check your logo at the top right of your screen that would be great. 
Gareth_L

LibraryJames
Tuning in

Hi Gareth,

Thanks so much for your reply. Yes, it would be great if you could check for me, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much,

James

Thanks for your time today LibraryJames.

Glad to have been able to confirm the equipment has been received and removed from your account.

If you need anything else, you know where we are.

Gareth_L

You're very welcome James👍