cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return kit has not arrived

Kushsty7e1
Joining in

Hi, I booked a request for VM to return the kit since I'm moving out of the house and I'm ending my contract from VM until Jan 31. They told me to wait for around 10 days for the return kit to arrive but it's already Jan 21 and there's still no return kit. I have a M350 Fibre Broadband Hub 5, so I'm pretty sure that I have to return this or else I'm gonna pay a penalty and no one wants that to happen.

Please help. 

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Kushsty7e1 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear you have not yet had your returns kit! Can I just confirm, has the account been disconnected or is your disconnection date the 31st of January?

My disconnection date is the 31st of January.
I still need to have the return kit asap because I will be moving out of the house on the 30th of January.
Hope you can help me. 

Thanks for the reply @Kushsty7e1 on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear it's not arrived yet, let us know if it arrives today, if not - we'll bring you in privately and send out another one.
Alternatively you can print out a returns label here and post it at your nearest Collect+ store, free of charge.

Let us know what you'd like to do.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Good Evening,

Sorry if I haven't updated you yesterday. Unfortunately, there's still no sign of the return kit. Can you please send me another one. Looking forward to it. Thanks and have a good night. 

Sorry to hear this, let me send you a PM now and we can get this sent out for you. Cheers

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?