cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recontract offer link does not work

BigStef58
Joining in

Sent an email by Virgin Media inviting to recontract as existing contract ends soon. However link in the email to offers does not work (Opps couldn’t find etc) and when I sign into my account via the app or online I get the same error when trying to renew my package. Any idea or suggestions?  

4 REPLIES 4

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @BigStef58, thank you for your post. 

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're having 😔

If you're continuing to get the same error message, we'd suggest contacting our customer relations team in the first instance.

The best number on which to call them is 0345 454 1111 (Option one, then four, then four), or 150 from a Virgin Media landline.

Please let us know how you get on.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel, spoke to customer relations and the best they could offer was double the cost of my existing package. Also got another email inviting me to recontract but yet again the link did not work. Given all of this it looks like I will be going elsewhere once my contract expires which is crazy as new customers can get a much better offer than existing customers so I guess loyalty doesn’t count for much. 

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

From reports on here this seems to be very common. The email promises a good deal to get you hooked, but when you follow it up they try to push something different on you. And there is a crrent case when a new contract was started even when the customer didn't want it. 

If you can find a better deal, go for it!

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

grizz
Dialled in

It has been like this for years, quite possibly the worst maintained website I have ever used, and I'm talking decades.
What is the point of being sent offers that you can't even accept?
Text messages or online It doesn't matter what browser or app I use; it's just the same
Opps There was an error.
Fix the damn website.