cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RENEWAL PROBLEMS

Hayze
Dialled in

My contract is shortly coming to an end, I was going to cancel but decided to check my deals on My Virgin Media App and accepted a new 18 month contract. Got a confirmation email with an order number and activation date of 27th March. This date has now passed, no further communication from Virgin Media and when I check on My Virgin Media App on the "Orders and Appointments" option apparently I have no open orders!!

Virgin Media you seriously need to sort out your customer services or you will have no customers to service!!

I have tried calling and the Indian call centres are worse than useless, WhatsApp also completely useless and online chat offered me a deal on TNT Sports then I got cut off!

I would like to speak to a UK Virgin Media representative before I cancel and go back to Sky due to your incompetent customer service.

2 REPLIES 2

Hayze
Dialled in

I'm also in the same position as are many others posting on this forum. Virgin Media are going to lose a lot of customers if they don't improve their customer services. I tried calling, WhatsApp and Live chat and have now resorted to this forum which will be my last resort. If not sorted then I will take my custom elsewhere.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Hayze,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

We're sorry to hear that there seems to be some kind of complication regarding a package change. Please respond to the private message that I'll be sending to you shortly and we can proceed from there with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!