cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with contract

ma1lD
Joining in

Hi all, if you can remember Max Bygraves, I'm sure it was him, " Let me tell you a story".

I renewed my contract in November last year, I even have an email dated 11-11-2023 14:08 telling me it is all sorted! Minimum contract length 18 months!

I'm a bit old school, I log into Virgin Media's website to look at my emails that I use on there. I have a separate email address for my phone as, having had the Blueyonder addresses for a long long time, they get a great deal of spam and I don't want that rubbish on my phone.

When I log into VM website I keep getting told it is time to renew my contract, please note the relevant date and minimum contract length above. Today on the VM website I'm being told my contract has expired! Also, looking around, they tell me I no longer have an O2 contract. Renewed my O2 contract for two more years in June this year. Something is not joined up somewhere.

Tried a lot earlier this year to sort it out, gave up in exasperation. In July I actually spoke to a lady who could see that I had renewed my VM contract as stated above. But nothing seems to have changed. 

Now they are telling me that my contract has expired and also that I don't have an O2 contract!!!

HELP

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ma1lD 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill