cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre installation checks failed on address

Justonejarvo
Joining in

So I signed up to virgin for a new address supposed to go live on the 12th of this month. 

Waited and waited with no news or visits or equipment. 

Prior to this recieved order confirmation contract etc and didn't hear or assume anything went wrong. Now apparently the checks on the address failed and they needed proof that a) I'm a new tenant and b) that I hadn't lived there before so I can only assume it was a bad debt I don't know. Sent them all my details and proof of identity etc and trying to get this block removed is ridiculous. Can't speak direct to anyone to get it done and meanwhile I'm left without broadband in a rural area with rubbish phone signal, honestly if I knew I'd have just gone with BT...

Can someone help with resolving this?

1 REPLY 1

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Justonejarvo 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear of the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so please check out the little envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen for a private message from me

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more