cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official complaint - Billing issue and poor customer service

Dc2513
Joining in

I am so frustrated with virgin media , I have spent more that 8 hours on calls and chats trying to get my bill sorted out, that they have messed up I've been with virgin around 9 years and just moved home and they are trying to over charge me, I have made soooo many calls and chats, asked for manager call backs which have all failed agents have also promised to add credits to my account to fix the issue despite promising to do so and sending me emails saying they have applied credit when they haven't. I am literally just off a call where another agent has told me that her manager will add 40 pounds compensation to my account yet she couldn't give me email confirmation or pass me to him when I asked to speak to him! Now I am waiting on a call back in the next 2 hours which likely won't come! I am beyond fed up with this and I suffer from mental health issues and virgin are making things so much worse 

4 REPLIES 4

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Dc2513 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced an issue with your bill and that you have not yet been able to resolve this with our team, I can fully understand your frustrations and I am so sorry again to hear this. 

I would like to take a closer look into this with you via a private message so we can see what we can sort for you. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Will anyone get back to me see as the the previous person hasn't got back to me?

Dc2513
Joining in

This customer service is beyond a joke Ashley from this team took me to private chat yesterday asked me a bunch of questions about me issues which yet again is me explaining it for the 100th time to then not come back to me at all after me sending more messages asking her if she was still looking into my issue! How hard is it for a virgin staff member to sort my issue! I'm an ex army vet with me talking health problems and virgin you are causing me mega issues.

Hi there @Dc2513 

Thank you for popping back to here, I have responded to you in the PM now and have advised that the PM service is not immediate, we will always respond to posts as soon as we can but there can be a wait. 

If you so want to speak with the team more directly you can call us on 0345 454 1111 but I will always do as much as I can to help via the forums.