cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers page

dynano_rosco
Joining in

I’ve been sent several emails from inviting me to check out my renewal offers as I’m coming to the end of my contract. Every time I click the link I get the following screen - 

IMG_2568.jpeg

Is there a problem with the offers page? 

5 REPLIES 5

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @dynano_rosco 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues accessing your renewal offers. We can understand the inconvenience caused and we want to best help. Can you let us know if you get this issue on multiple devices? Can you let us know how long this issue has been ongoing for?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have now tried this on multiple devices. This has been happening for weeks 

Thanks for confirming this @dynano_rosco 

Do you get the same error when looking on the My Virgin Media app and when logging in through the webpage on a browser? 

Do you get the same error when trying other browsers? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

I don’t have this option on the My Virgin media app. Yes the same error is he trying other browsers 

Oh right okay. 

Does the email say 'Claim your exclusive offer'? If so, we're aware of an issue with these links being sent to customers whose contracts are not up for renewal yet and so the link does not work for them. This is now being investigated by the relevant team. 

When your contract is due to end we will notify you with an End of Contract Notification and some deals that are available at the time. My apologies for any inconvenience and confusion this may have caused. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley