cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No welcome email

Mindsmog
Tuning in

I signed up on 30th April , had pre contract documents, not heard anything else, i mean all my services are working great, i have had to ring twice now asking what my account number is, and noone has sent me them yet, i need my account number so i can create my virgin account.  is this normal you get a new customer and just ignore them? lol 

i have spoke to customer services on phone and been assured i would get an email, still nothing.

any ideas please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Mindsmog,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been experiencing this, in order for me to look into this for you I would need to invite you in for a private message to gather some information from you, if you have not used our private messaging feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Speak to you soon. Joe

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

27 REPLIES 27

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Mindsmog,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been experiencing this, in order for me to look into this for you I would need to invite you in for a private message to gather some information from you, if you have not used our private messaging feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Speak to you soon. Joe

Hi, I'm having this problem, still waiting for welcome e mail, need account number and area ref, thanks

Hi @Trevinthepark 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that you've not received your welcome email. 

I have checked on the systems and resent this for you now, please double check your spam/junk folders for the email that you used to sign up with and let us know if this is still not received in the next 24 hours. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Thank you Carley

You're welcome @Trevinthepark 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Hi, I am having this exact same problem- I've been waiting on a welcome email for weeks and whenever I call I am told it will be sent 'in the next 24 hours'. Could I get some help please?

Hi @niamh-st 

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear you're also having issues with not receiving a welcome email. I have not been able to location you on the system at our side. 

Have you received any correspondences from us at all such as a contract summary sheet or any other emails? 

These should be sent to the email address given to us either online or over the phone when setting up your account. Did you sign up online or over the phone? 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Hi Carley, I signed up over the phone. I have received texts with documents linked to them but I’ve been unable to open the documents, and I’ve had to organise everything like technician visits and things over the phone. Do you think it’s possible Virgin has the wrong email? 

Thanks for getting back to me @niamh-st 

I think that might quite possibly be the case. Let's see if we can locate you on the systems at our side and then we can investigate further on what could be causing the issue and look to get any correspondences and welcome letter resent to you. 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley