cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No info provided for Self-Install order.

Maria88
Joining in

ordered my Wi-Fi self-installation box last week. It was supposed to arrive on the 12th of March I have no account number or reference code on my original contract email so I cannot create an account to track my parcel. 

3 REPLIES 3

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Maria88 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues you are having in receiving your equipment, so that we can assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

I have the same issue I got the email confirmation and the choosen delivery date but this has passed I can't track my order as I can't create an account to do this any help would be much appreciated 

Thanks 

Hi @Ginge1512 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community forums, apologies you have not reeved your order, you should of received an email of all the tracking details for your Self Installation. We can assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina