cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No delivery date confirmation

magpie1983
Joining in

I order virgin broadband a couple of weeks ago, the email said you’d be in touch confirming the engineers install date.  

My selected date is the 26th August and I’ve heard nothing

I’ve tried to check by registering for “my virgin media” but I get an error (Code DEF01)

Can someone confirm if the engineer is coming on Friday?

13 REPLIES 13

Hi,

I am having the same issue. I received my pre-contract details and put in my preferred delivery date and i haven't heard anything since. i have tried phoning customer service and they weren't much help.

Hi @_lxv_,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having some concerns with a recent order. Would you mind expanding on the situation a little more, please? When and how did you make the order? Did you order self-install/quickstart or a manned install? What does your documentation say regarding when the service begins?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi,

Ordered on 25/05/2024 for the quickstart installation kit online. 

For a chosen delivery date of 30/05/2024, i’ve received no delivery confirmation.

I only have pre contract documents and an order summary.

Hi @_lxv_,

Thank you for expanding. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments, so please respond to this when you can and we'll investigate further from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!