cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix subscription

sbawillis
Tuning in

Hello our package includes a Netflix subscription but we never received any info about how to activate it. When I contacted the online help chat I was told to activate Netflix in the 'Netflix section' of the members area - which doesn't seem to exist - and then I was told an activation email would come within 24 hours but I received nothing.

help!

1 REPLY 1

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sbawillis 👋 Welcome back to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues with getting your Netflix subscription activated! There are two ways to activate the service - either by a button in your My VM account which you select 'Activate' 👉 virg.in/myVM or via an activation email which is send to you. 

Can we just confirm that you are unable to see an 'activate' button in My VM, and that you have not received an activation email (after also checking your Junk and spam inboxes?) 

I will also send you a PM to confirm a few account details in case we need to offer further support with this, or get a ticket raised with the team for the missing activation options. You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly