cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving home with Virgin is a nightmare

gezaantal12
Joining in

I just raised my second complaint with Virgin today cause noone was able to fix my bill in the last 4 weeks and the bill is £125 instead of £34! and imagine this when you are on direct debit and you are on a tight budget and you must pay the triple of what you should do cause someone made a mistake and noone is able to fix a simple mistake on the bills. They just put me on a new £60 contract without my consent when we moved, even when I asked the lady 3 times when I let them know we move to make sure my contract wont be changed when we move. And she said no absolutely not I don't need to worry

It's so stressful that I decided to leave Virgin today, I rather pay couple of pounds extra but I know if there is an issue someone is there to support at least. My direct debit is due in 3 days I had to cancel the DD from the bank cause noone is able to afford their mistakes and negligence. And again this might affect my credit score because of an incorrect bill. 

Did anyone else had this issue with them? Customer service is just soo slow and terrible I am completely clueless

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @gezaantal12, and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

I'm sorry to hear that you've had issues with the contract at the new address, which appears to be different to the one that has been put in place at your new address.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me and I'd be happy to take a closer look into this for you

Thanks

David_Bn