cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved home 3 months ago - overcharged

Kwansuh98
Settling in

Hi 

I hope someone here can help me. I’ve been pushed to the edge by VM over the past 3 months. Signed an 18 month contract in September 2023 with an O2 SIM card. Moved home in February (which was an absolute mess and nightmare) didn’t have WiFi set up due to constant ‘checks’ by engineers and delays in setting up. Had no WiFi for almost a month. Constant calls back and forth with customer service who were repeating the same script over and over again. Finally after 1 month services was moved over. Was advised that the first bill would be ‘incorrect’ but rest assured it will be corrected for the following month. My original contact was £19.99 a month. Every single bill after I moved the house has been £54. Constant calls, emails, chats and every time someone has promised me they will sort it out internally and my bill will be corrected. Most recently in May, I thought I had great progress and was told my bill would be corrected, credit will be applied to scrap the overcharges. Last week in June, received my bill, due £106….still no amends in my account and bills. Just got off the phone to customer relations and they were absolutely useless. On the phone for over a hour and a half to then the woman to say, “I can try find you a better deal than £56, however I cannot guarantee  you anything”. Absolutely absurd….i just want to pay my original £19.99!! How hard can this be. It seems like people have had success here so please please someone competent help me. Thanks 

1 REPLY 1

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Kwansuh98, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this, also a warm welcome to the community.

If you moved house the deal would of stayed the same, was anything changed or added before moving?

What price does your paperwork state?

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?