cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing rep credits

Ahharisto
Joining in

On sign up with a rep after VM came to our postcode the package I was promised included 1st month free, a £100 credit and from VM direct a discount for registering an interest. 

I still have all of the text messages including one promising to have my bank account re credited 2 days after my first DD payment was taken. 

Needless to say nothing now has arrived. So I guess my next step is a formal complaint for mis selling by the VM representative? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Ahharisto 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you experienced this with your package offer. This is certainly not what we expect from a member of our team. To best investigate this, I am sending you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Ahharisto 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you experienced this with your package offer. This is certainly not what we expect from a member of our team. To best investigate this, I am sending you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs