cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing My Cases dashboard

hebbo137
Joining in

I currently have a complaint logged with Virgin Media, but have been unable to track the progress as the My Cases dashboard is not showing on My Virgin Media page.

5 REPLIES 5

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @hebbo137 👋,

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear you are unable to Track the progress of your complaint online. 

Are you accessing this via the web browser or app?

When was the complaint raised?

If you need us to update you on anything, let us know.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ayisha,

Thanks for your response,

I have tried to find My Cases on both the website and the My Virgin Media app. I am trying to change my package and had reached the point of being offered a deal, after 2 days using WhatsApp, but I wasn't given enough time to discuss it with my wife before the WhatsApp message was cancelled. I am trying to find a better way of re-connecting without going through the laborious process all over again. I have received an email from the complaints team, but the link they sent was not embedded in the email correctly. 

I am resigned to starting again on Monday morning when hopefully things will be a bit quieter.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi @hebbo137 

Thanks for coming back to us.

I shall send you a PM to discuss this further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

VsUK
On our wavelength

I'd still like to know how to find the My Cases dashboard. There's a link that says to track complaints & tells me to go to my virgin & my cases dashboard, but there isn't one. I need to respond to a pathetic brush off response to my complaint I made about no service for over 2 weeks. 

Hi VsUK,

Thank you for your post. 

To confirm, are you saying there is no dashboard on your online account?

^Martin