cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Memorable Word Update

alaninhythe
Joining in

I am trying to change my memorable word for use when phoning Virgin Media.

Having looked at many online posts as to how this can be done I have located my Account Settings and the Account Details but nowhere on this page is "Telephone Security Details" as stated it should be. 

Why can I not see this and how do I get this to show?

Many thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @alaninhythe 

I've just checked using both the app and the browser version and the Telephone Security details is available on both. Perhaps you aren't scrolling down the page?  Have you tried a different browser?

https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/account-settings/details 

Clipboard01.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Yet another mangled VM web interface is a distinct possibility but a similar issue was mentioned in this past topic from April.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Can-t-reset-Memorable-Word/m-p/5505...

with some suggestion it might be linked to the additional VM requirement for third party email addresses.

Suggest you wait for a VM forum team reply here (usually within a few days) on how to proceed.

Many thanks for this reply. I have like you, scrolled right down the page on both the website and app and nothing like the bottom of your screen shot is there unfortunately. I now believe it is because my installation has still to take place so will give it till then then try again.

Many thanks for this reply.  I now believe it is because my installation has still to take place so will give it till then, then try again.