cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving Issues

mark1529
Joining in

So I am moving abroad and have sold my house. Luckily VM do not operate where I am going so I went online to cancel. My leaving date is 24 April and apart from the chat AI insisting on me taking all my equipment with me to France ( in a Campervan) all seemed well. I found out from a real person that I could leave my equipment at an O2 shop so all appeared good. However when 24 March came around all my services went off. Trying to get them back on has been a nightmare and I can’t get them back on, even though I have a thousand and one things to get done via the Internet. No one seems to know which button to press to get them back on and they say they are investigating!!! 
A last reason to leave with negative feedback 

Anyone have any idea how I could possibly get my services back on? 

2 REPLIES 2

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mark1529,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that your services appear to have been disconnected earlier than expected. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can have a closer look at things for you. Please respond when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

So after spending 4 days on the phone it seems the advice I got in private messages was wrong 

there was a way to resolve my issue and reconnect me. How strange that Virgin Media doesn’t seem to know it anatomy 

if I had not been so tenacious I would not have achieved this solution 

ask yourself why you work for such a disorganised company