cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i get a VAT receipt?

ebert0802
Joining in

Hello,

I need copies of my VAT receipts from May 2022 and will need them moving forward.

How do i go about getting copies of these?

Thanks

Emma

99 REPLIES 99

I will send you a Private Message to get some more details form you Mel to get this looked into. Looking forward to hearing back from you to get this resolved.

Rob

You've got PM 😉 - Mel

Discopony
Joining in

Hi,

I also need VAT receipts dating back to November 2022. Please can you advise how I get those? I tried customer services as well but they seemed to have some difficulty understanding what VAT was.

Thanks,

Johnny

Hi Dicopony,

Sorry to hear you too have had issues regarding your VAT receipts, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

I'm happy to look into this further and will send you a Private Message to get some details to assist further. Keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right when signed into the forums.

Rob

Could I also get VAT invoices enabled on my bills please.

Hi kbingham,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we will be more than happy to arrange VAT bills for you, we will need a registered VAT number, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi kbingham,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, glad I was able to arrange VAT bills for both past and future bills, as advised this has been arranged and will arrive within 5 working days and any future bill will change also, please let us know if you need any further support.

Regards

Paul.

Please can someone arrange VAT bills for me also?

Many thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @techieB

Thanks for posting on our community forum and a big warm welcome with this being your first post here!

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information so we can get this sorted for you - keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, could I get VAT details enabled on my bills too please? 

Thanks

Neil