cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i get a VAT receipt?

ebert0802
Joining in

Hello,

I need copies of my VAT receipts from May 2022 and will need them moving forward.

How do i go about getting copies of these?

Thanks

Emma

99 REPLIES 99

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ebert0802,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

If you're looking to arrange getting VAT receipts/bills going forward then that's something that I can help you with. I'll send you a private message in a few moments to take some details from you and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ebert0802,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so promptly so that we could investigate and assist you further with this matter.

As discussed there, you should have VAT receipts provided alongside your billing for all of your forthcoming monthly bills.

Let us know if there's anything more that we can help you out with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ebert0802,

On top of the information in my previous post, the VAT receipts/billing will be available and accessible via your My Virgin Media online account.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Hi there,

I also need VAT receipts for my bills since July and going forward, can you help me?

Many thanks,

Holly

Hi Holly, 

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

We can certainly check this out for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Holly, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

I have amended your bills for going forward now so going forward you will get a VAT bill each month. 

I have also requested the backdated ones to July for you. You should receive these shortly. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi, Please could you help me get VAT invoices please. Tried twice through customer services and just getting nowhere.

Regards,
Jordan

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello jor000, thank you for posting on our help forum and this thread.
A warm welcome from us in the community, we'd love to assist with any issues.

Sorry to hear of the trouble faced to request and receive your VAT invoices, we will do our best to help out.
To look into this further, I'm going to send you a PM. 
Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

richfoto
Joining in

I need to get VAT bills/receipts on my account.

Can you please help get this updated...?