cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get Netflix £4.99 package through Virgin?

kittykat
On our wavelength

I have Netflix as an extra on my package.  I was on the £6.99/mth one which is no longer available to new customers. Since Virgin kindly cancelled it / failed to adjust it to correct the collection amount to reflect the recent increase around Sept / Oct, I'm now only being offered the £10.99 Stsndard package or the £17.99 premium package on channel 204 when I try to reactivate it.  How do I get the £4.99 one?  It's not worth £10+ to me.  Given that this was not cancelled by me, I'd hope that I would have more flexibility when simply trying to reinstate it.  Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Hosay299
Superfast

Hi can i ask u could get vm to add it on ur account at that price or u could do it on it own ??

have u tried getting it via ur vm account area as said here 

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Kittykat.

Thanks for your post regarding the Netflix charges.

If you are able to set up a new Netflix account separately  they do have a standard bundle at £4.99. Once you have registered the new account online. You can then log in to channel 204 with your details and view Netflix through your box.

Gareth_L

kittykat
On our wavelength

Thanks - I thought I was obliged to get Netflix through Virgin but I'll see if I can do that. 

Hi kittykat, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. The £4.99 plan is not available to add via Virgin Media so if you want this package, you would need to take this with Netflix directly. 

Keep us posted on how you get on and if you need anything else, you know where we are. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs