cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed been over charged on contract for 12 months keep being cut off on phone how do I complain ?

MarkMunty1973
Joining in

not sure if this is the right place - I suddenly had a jump on my bill this month and when checking my contract I noticed that they have in fact not charged me correctly for the whole of the duration of the contract

when I have called and psoken to several people I have been passed around and cut off and no one will give me an answer they keep saying my contract I have on my screen does not exist their end 

can someone help me ?

virgin contract 3.jpgvirgin bills.png

6 REPLIES 6

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there

Thanks for your post, welcome to the Community Forums!

I'm sorry to see that there has been an issue with your package price and for the experience you've had trying to get this sorted. I can see what you mean with the pricing and charges, that does look odd.

I'd like to have a look into this with you. I've sent you a PM, have a look out for it😊

Thanks,

Beth

thanks I have replied and attached the photos again has they have been removed from the post

Mark

vv1.jpgvv2.jpg

I have posted the pics again with account numbers removed as requested

I have heard nothing from anyone

can someone help and tell me where I can go to to complain - I just keep having the telephone put down on me - was on a call for nearly 2 hours today and just kept being moved from department to department then phone goes dad

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

When you go to MyVirginMedia, what does your contract there say?

Complaints:  https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-complaint

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

this is my contract on virgin media account online 

vv1.jpg