cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exposed Cabling

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, there is exposed wires at one of our flat properties. 

The address is [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

Could you confirm when this would be fixed? We reported this last year but had no response.

Thanks in advance 13-23 Glen Etive Place Exposed Wires.jpg

Description of damage:

Attached 

Cabinet Number:

unavailable 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Anonymous

I've heard back from the field team who've sent a tech to the address you gave my colleague. 

They've confirmed all sorted at that address 🙂

Best wishes

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi cbtmc, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Thanks for reporting the exposed cabling. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing you.  I am going to send you a private message, to take a few more details, to help us resolve this for you.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi cbtmc, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. 

Regards

Lee_R

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Morning @Anonymous

Thanks for messaging - my colleague is out of the office so I have picked this up. As it doesn't require a PM I am replying here 🙂

I have reached out to the field team for you regarding this exposed wiring so hopefully will hear back soon

Best wishes

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Anonymous

I've heard back from the field team who've sent a tech to the address you gave my colleague. 

They've confirmed all sorted at that address 🙂

Best wishes

John_GS
Forum Team

Anonymous
Not applicable

that's great thanks for your help 🙂 

Hi I've got the same issue but in my garden was told someone would be out to bury the cables that was in November 

Hi @allanhamilton18 👋

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear you've also got the same issue with cables exposed.

I would love to help further so will pop you a PM 📩 to confirm some details. 

Hope to hear from you soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello John, 

I can confirm this has not been done, could we please request someone attends to repair this ASAP? 

thanks

siobhan 

Hello Lee, 

I never received any messages and confirm the job has still not been completed. 

could we please send someone ASAP.

thanks

Siobhan