cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment Return

Jon808
Joining in

Hi - I recently split up with my partner and was the account holder for VM at the property. She wanted to take over the account/services without disruption, and we were advised by VM over the phone that a transfer was possible. However this did not go smoothly and after multiple, separate calls from both myself and my ex partner we were told that a transfer was not possible and I would have to cancel my account and she open her own new account. 

This has happened and she now has her own account and has continued to use the original equipment from my account. I have been asked by VM to return the equipment, so I contacted them and explained that the kit is in use by the new account holder (my ex) at the address. I no longer have access or contact with her. I was told by VM not to worry and everything would be updated. A few hours later I received further chasing texts and emails demanding the return of the equipment and a £40 charge for a failed return! I feel like I am being ignored and harassed, this has made a difficult and stressful situation worse. Please can this be resolved, I cannot get the equipment and it is in use by a new Virgin customer! I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Jon808

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us via the forums in regards to the change in circumstances and problems caused regarding the equipment, we understand the confusion and the concern this has caused, welcome to the community.

We're eager to look into this further for you but require some more details, it's strange the account was closed and when a new one was set up in your ex partners name they were able to continue with the same equipment. usually new equipment is sent.

I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Jon808

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us via the forums in regards to the change in circumstances and problems caused regarding the equipment, we understand the confusion and the concern this has caused, welcome to the community.

We're eager to look into this further for you but require some more details, it's strange the account was closed and when a new one was set up in your ex partners name they were able to continue with the same equipment. usually new equipment is sent.

I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob

Shout out to Rob who was excellent and resolved this complicated and stressful issue quickly and with great care. Thank you Rob, excellent support. 

You're welcome Jon808, just happy to get this resolved for you quickly and with minimal fuss 👍

Rob