cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ activation link

nicolasgbell
Joining in

On Saturday I requested Disney plus and still awaiting the activation link they said it would be 24 hours but still nothing has came yet but Netflix was done without any type of issue whatsoever..

This is all I have had.

Hello NICHOLAS,

Thanks for signing up to Disney+. Because you’ve chosen to pay through your Virgin Media bill, you’ll now get one monthly bill for everything.

Setting up your Disney+ account

To get set up and start streaming, head over to your My Virgin Media account. Then, just select Activate Disney+ and follow the steps on-screen.

Already got a Disney+ subscription?

As long as you sign up using the same email address on your existing account, Disney can pause your existing subscription when you start your new one with Stream from Virgin Media.

If you subscribed through another provider, you’ll need to get in touch with them to make sure you don’t end up paying for it twice.

If you don’t want to add your existing subscription to your new one, or if you don’t already have one, head straight to the Disney+ app and sign in as normal.

For more support when setting up your new Disney+ account, just head to our help page.

Kind regards

The Virgin Media team

I have tried to go to the steaming page but seems like internal issues from Virgin plus it's difficult to get the streaming page up via the app or web browser too..

2 REPLIES 2

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @nicolasgbell 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

nicolasgbell
Joining in

Tell me about it and still not activated