cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit File Amendment urgent help needed

FatimaF1234
Tuning in

I have requested the credit file amendment over am email as explained on this forum with all the background information on 12th of Feb, it been a lot more than the 14 days standard time of response. No-one has acknowledged the receipt of my request/email to reassure me that they will be looking into it. It has hindered the progress on my mortgage application, does anyone have a contact telephone number to the concerned team so I can reach out to them directly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

7 REPLIES 7

FatimaF1234
Tuning in

I have requested the credit file amendment over am email as explained on this forum with all the background information on 12th of Feb, it been a lot more than the 14 days standard time of response. No-one has acknowledged the receipt of my request/email to reassure me that they will be looking into it. It has hindered the progress on my mortgage application, does anyone have a contact telephone number to the concerned team so I can reach out to them directly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

FatimaF1234
Tuning in

Can someone from the VM team get back to me. 

Hey @FatimaF1234,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have had this issue and needed to reach out to our credit file team, with this however their turn around is not 14 days but rather 21 working days for issues to be reviewed, did you receive email notification back when you had sent this to the team?

Joe

No I haven’t received any email notifications back from them. Any expeditions would be greatly appreciated. The wrongful information on my credit file is significantly impacting my ability for borrowing for the property purchase transaction. 

By the way it’s 17th working day today, at least an acknowledgment email should have been received by now. 

Thanks

Fatima

Do please allow for the 21 working day turnaround take place @FatimaF1234.

We will then be on hand to intervene if this is still required.

Thanks,

David_Bn

Hi David, 

Could you please be in touch, this is still not resolved and I am losing some serious business over this. 

Thanks

Fatima

Hi Fatima, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. We're sorry to hear you've still not heard anything back. 

This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs