cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract extended after moving home

Ttocs1896
Joining in

I’ve seen several posts about this and I’m getting quite worried because customer services just don’t understand.

i had a contract with VM on Sept-2022 it was due to end in Mar-2024. I moved home in Nov-2022. I’ve just received a bill today that’s is 3x my normal payment because my welcome offer based on the original date has now been removed. I have logged onto my account and see that my contract from September 2022 is gone and replaced with a new contract dated November 2022 when I moved home extending my services until May 2024. I’m still the same customer and I haven’t made any changes to my services. Please can someone help me I should be out of contract now and my bills have just tripled 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ttocs1896

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums. 

We're really sorry to hear there's been an issue with your contract since moving home, this is something we can certainly look into and help you with.

I've dropped you a PM so I can take the details 😊

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ttocs1896

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums. 

We're really sorry to hear there's been an issue with your contract since moving home, this is something we can certainly look into and help you with.

I've dropped you a PM so I can take the details 😊

Beth

Ttocs1896
Joining in

Thank you to Matthew & Beth for getting this resolved. Really appreciate the help

No problem at all 🙂

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?