cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract ended but not received any boxes for returning kit

royjevans
On our wavelength

Hi all
My contract ended on Feb 24th but I have not received any packaging to return the equipment yet. Is this normal?
I certainly don't want to be charged for equipment I have not been able to return.

Is there any way to check the status of this?

Thanks in advance,

Roy

8 REPLIES 8

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

See https://www.virginmedia.com/help/return-or-recycle-equipment 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @royjevans,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

We're sorry to hear that you've decided to cancel and leave us, and are now waiting on the returns packaging. Have you also moved home or are you at the same property?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @royjevans 

Have you had the opportunity to check out the link @Cardiffman282 provided?  Please let us know if you require further assistance or need us to take a look on your behalf.  If you do, we can reach out to you privately, take some details and make any necessary arrangements.

Regards

Lee_R

royjevans
On our wavelength

Hi Lee
I did go to that link and filled in the details, but I am not sure it worked as each time I pressed "Continue", the form page just reloaded, suggesting nothing was sent or that there is something not working.  Your help. would be much appreciated.
Thanks again
Roy

royjevans
On our wavelength

Same address Zach. Just cancelled - which happened on the 24th of Feb.

Thanks for getting back to us Roy.  I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee

royjevans
On our wavelength

Thanks Lee - will keep an eye open for it.

Hi @royjevans thanks for getting back to me privately. 

thanks for getting back to me privately.  
This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. 

Regards
Lee_R