cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints

Amy_Beth
Joining in

Has anybody else had issues when simply trying to log a complaint with Virgin media? 

I am quite possible at my wits end with there customer service and the phone lines, I can’t get through to anybody who seems to understand a normal conversation or issue and just hits me with a pre read script of information. For context my mother passed away and we have had financial difficulty while trying to sell her property and organise her funeral. I rang Virgin to make a payment plan and advised of this and they refused and put the phone down on me, have offered no help or financial support- when I finally made a payment plan which has meant we have missed our priority bills just to keep the wifi on so I can work from home, they have now restricted the services even though my bill is fully up to date. Virgin media have pushed us further into financial difficulty and behind on other payments simply because the people on the phone were incapable of listening, now when I try log a complaint, the staff don’t seem to know what to do. 
I want to leave virgin media, I am genuinely stressed and sick of the numerous attempts to communicate with them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3

Alby41
Up to speed

Sorry to hear about your predicament here sounds very stressful and real iffy to me .. VM have quite a lot of overseas customer agents maybe the language of English is not their mother tongue and their brains are not switched I am not saying they are all like so... but ambiguities and misunderstandings result I would imagine at times .. the only sad answer would be to terminate the call ... now this has been mentioned a few times ... not only me .... It is the luck of the draw who you get of course best ring up first thing after 8 am in the morning when a UK agent may be available to understand and help ... a letter to VM ...copied and sent to VM at the Sunderland address ... sent Recorded delivery ...could help as well ... good luck I hope you get sorted ... just saying...😊

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Amy_Beth

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

We are very sorry to hear of your loss.  

We are unable to assist with payment plans/extensions here, however I would be happy to send you a direct message to see what has happened and offer the best support we can.

Please look out for the envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Mum1212
On our wavelength

You must request a DSAR - a subject access request - to locate where your complaint has gone.

However - I have to share, the DSAR content had deleted a lot of important information - they are scamming the system - logged complaints have vanished despite auto email responses . Someone needs to be accountable for this. My advice - CONTACT YOUR MP.  Send an email to your MP and tell them what is going on.