cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint regarding contract

bigaggy
Joining in

Complained regarding having same contract and price as someone else only they had chat anytime and I had chat weekends.  Refused to pay bill until rectified.  They emailed to say they had given me a credit which when I checked my account the bill was marked paid.  Issued a new contract giving me chat anytime but have added phone calls to new bill.  Been on chat line for 2 hours but unable to resolve I have tried calling the 150 number and 0345 number but always get automated message saying will send you a link.  Unable to talk a human.  Some chats resolve the problems but others put the problems back on.  This has been going on since beginning of January so sick of virgin I want to cancel altogether.

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey bigaggy,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your contract at the moment.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

bigaggy
Joining in

Is there a resolution to my problem or should I go ahead and cancel my contract.