cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collections phone number

Samb90
Joining in

Hi, 

Just wondering if anyone knows the virgin media collections number, this is for tv and broadband. 
They have messed my bills up and after 2 conversations this week, they have decided to restrict my services even though they told me it was their issue so my services wouldn’t be restricted! So now need to speak to collections! 

Thank you 

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Samb90 

Try calling the collections team on freephone 0800 952 2025 during normal office hours

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you. Unfortunately when I ring that it is for the virgin mobile not broadband and tv! Thank you though 

Hi Samb90, 

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with your bills looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

You can get in touch with the Collections Team on 0345 454 1111 option 1, 1 then 1 and they will be happy to help. 

If you've already rang them and you've not had the help you wanted, we can help with billing issues here on the forums - We just can't take any payments. 

So if you're still struggling with this billing issue, could you go into a little more detail about it for us please? 

Thanks!

Megan_L

This I’d actually really bad advice if you work for VM then you know if you owe money you can’t get through to anything but a forced payment line on that number shame on you