cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled Netflix last month but been billed again

zibafu
Joining in

Hi, last month I requested a cancellation of  netflix premium via the very difficult to find chat help.

Long story short someone else in my household managed to add it without asking my permission.

Within the chat help it was confirmed by the virgin customer service representitive that it had been cancelled and they told me they had made a note on my account regarding this so it wouldnt happen again

Now I have just got my bill and been charged for it once again, this time however I have managed to find the page to cancel it myself on the website, but upon doing so its still showing as active

So I would like two things, firstly for it to be cancelled as I requested via chat last month and secondly to not be charged for something that Ive already requested to be removed

3 REPLIES 3

jtready
Tuning in

I cancelled it but they billed me again, still waiting for the credit. 

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Zibafu 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you back onto our community forum 😊.

Sorry to see you are still having issues with your Netflix removal ☹.

Note you can see what package you are on and if it is included in your package by checking your online account or the my Virgin Media app

So I can further investigate 🧐.

I will have to private message you, please watch out for the envelope ✉. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I received your private message but it will not let me respond due to "html" errors.

I am well aware of how to check, but the point remains, when I inquired about this issue a month ago I was assured it was cancelled, so for it to still be billing me for that feature is very annoying

Again I have tried to respond to your pm but its giving me errors