cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel our broadband want final bill

Lilly4
Just joined

Email address has changed and I cant get into my online account to cancel my service. Please send me my final bill in post. 

3 REPLIES 3

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Methods for giving 30 days notice to cancel were recently listed here

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/I-just-want-to-cancel-my-contract/m...

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Lilly4 

You can't cancel your VM contract/services via your online account.

I'm afraid the forum staff don't have access to the cancellation or regrade systems.

You can cancel by phone, letter, or online chat (by clicking on the Live chat button on the following page

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/leaving 

You can cancel, or negotiate a new deal by calling either 150 from a VM landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could also  you can text VM on 0753 305 1809 or speak to the team on WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112.This often takes 4-6 hours- phone calls take priority.

You can also cancel using the good old fashioned Royal Mail. If writing include all of your account details and send it by registered (signed for) post to 

Virgin Media
Sunderland
SR43 4AA

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lilly4, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've had issues with cancelling your account. This is something we can certainly help with but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs